It’s a common refrain: no relationship is perfect. The occasional argument is a given and rough patches (while unfortunate) are inevitable.
True as that may be, however, sometimes the damage goes beyond repair. Here, (via Reddit) 12 women share their reasoning for calling their engagement quits.
1. The jealousy was next level.
2. He became abusive.
3. I felt controlled.
4. We wanted different things.
5. We started resenting each other.
6. All he wanted was sex.
7. Everything started to grind my gears.
8. He wouldn’t quit mansplaining.
9. Something felt off.
10. I changed as a person.
11. We were friends first, lovers second.
12. He stopped taking care of himself.
Source: Read Full Article