Managing your health during Ramadan fasting
- Is fasting safe based on my health conditions?
- How is it best to take my medications?
- Could medications that are taken multiple times a day be changed to once-a-day dosing?
- Should I check blood glucose (sugar) levels more frequently, or change my insulin or other medication dosing?
- Caring for Muslim patients who fast during Ramadan (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Fasting in Ramadan and Muslim patients (IMANA)
Source: Read Full Article